LED video processor is full color LED display key equipment, which advantages and disadvantages directly affect image of LED display, using LED display can not avoid failure, led video wall manufacturers
to share common led video processor troubleshooting.
1, LED screen can not be partially displayed
Symptoms: LED screen can display all the images, can not display part of the image, "partial display" is for the LED screen display computer signal settings
1. Set the video processor to the "local display" state.
2. Set the computer output resolution to be greater than or equal to the resolution of the LED screen (sometimes need to set the computer output resolution and the output resolution of the video processor)
2, LED screen can not display full screen
Symptom: The LED screen cannot display all the images of the input signal source, but only partial images.
1. Set the "Output Width" value of the video processor to the pixel width of the LED screen, and the "Output Height" value to the pixel height of the LED screen.
2. When the input signal is a computer signal, you need to set the video processor to the "full screen display" status.
3, the video card connected to the LED video processor, the sound card has no sound output
Symptom: After the computer's video card DVI or HDMI is connected to the processor, the sound card has no sound output. When you unplug the DVI or HDMI cable, the sound card sound output is normal
Analysis of reason: HDMI interface can transmit image and sound signals at the same time. At present, most graphics cards support HDMI output. That is, using the DVI interface, the internal processing solution of the graphics card is also using HDMI. So the graphics card also has a sound output function, the computer sound can be selected from the sound card output, you can also choose to output from the graphics card. If the graphics card HDMI is set as the default sound output device, the computer sound card will output from the graphics card by default after the DVI or HDMI connection to the processor, so the sound card has no sound output.
Solution: Set the sound card as the computer's default sound output device. Different operating systems for computers have different settings and methods. We use Win7, Vista, and XP as examples.
Win7 or Vista system:
1. Right-click on the horn icon in the taskbar to select "Playback Device"
2. Set "Speaker" as the default sound output device
Right-click on the horn icon in the task bar to select "playback device", select adjust audio properties, and select the default device for sound playback as Realtek HD Audio output
4, LED screen image center display, not full screen
1. When choosing the computer input signal (VGA, DVI or HDMI, etc.), the processor settings are correct, but the computer image is displayed on the LED screen
2. The output resolution of the computer graphics card is set to different values. The input resolution of the processor LCD display is a fixed value. Such as: always show 2048x1152_60Hz
The VGA, DVI, or HDMI receive ports all contain EDID data. The EDID data contains all the resolution formats recognized by the interface and can identify the best resolution format and other information. When some computer graphics cards are connected to the processor's VGA, DVI, or HDM ports, the output resolution of the computer graphics card is output by default with the best resolution format recognized by the processor. The resolution set by the computer graphics card is only the resolution of the displayed effective image, and is displayed in the center.
Change the scaling option for the VGA/DVI/HDMI output of the graphics card and set it to zoom so that the output is full screen. Found at work, different graphics cards, different operating systems or even different versions of the operating system, the location of the settings in the system are not the same, we will common XP and WIN7 system graphics card settings detailed steps are as follows:
1).Win7 system NVDIA+INTEL dual graphics card notebook
Right-click on a blank location on the desktop, select "Graphics Options" → "Screen Fitting" → "Digital TV" → "Scaling Full Screen" in the popup menu. The DVI signal is set to full screen output.
Right-click on the blank location of the desktop and select "Graphics Properties" from the pop-up menu. Enter the Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel. Under the "Display" → "General Settings" menu, select the monitor to display it digitally and set the zoom option to Custom Latitude. Ratio, width and height are set to 100%.
2).Win XP system ATI graphics card
Right-click on the blank location of the desktop, select "ATI Control Panel" from the pop-up menu, and then select "Digital Panel [DVI]" → "Scaling Options" in the ATI Control Panel, set it to "Overscan 0%", then DVI The signal is set to full screen output.
3).WIN7 system ATI graphics card
Right-click on the desktop blank location, select "ATI Control Panel" in the pop-up menu, and then select "My Digital Plane Panel" → "Scale Options (Digital Flat Panel)" in the ATI Control Panel, and set it to "Overscan 0" %”, the DVI signal is set to full screen output.
5, VGA input, screen offset
Symptom: LED screen display shifts when VGA input signal is selected
1. Select VGA input and keep VGA signal.
2. Press the VGA AUTO button to calibrate automatically. Some models need to press the VGA button first,then press the AUTO button to start auto calibration.
3. Ensure that the signal of the VGA input port is undisturbed and the signal amplitude meets the requirements.