In order to better show the effect of LED display screens, the ratio 4:3 or 16:9, but there is only area of the LED screen, there is no specific length and width, Before the installation requires LED display manufacturers calculate the length and width of the display ,we share the calculation size of the LED screen.
For example: The area of LED display screen is 35 square meters, the customer will buy P8 outdoor led display screen
, and the module size of P8 is 256*128mm, calculate the length and width of the display screen according to the ratio of 4:3.
First, assume that the P8 outdoor LED display is 4X long and 3X wide.
The area of the display is: 4X*3X=12 square meters. (Note: "X" is an unknown number for the mathematical equation hypothesis, "√" is the root number)
12X2 = 35
X2 = 2.917
Display length: 4X = 4 * 1.708 = 6.832m
Display width: 3X = 3 * 1.708 = 5.124m
Display area: length * width = 6.832*5.124=35.007m2
LED display length and width have been calculated, but need specific calculations by the LED module size, such as the P8 module is 256 * 128mm, how many modules need, as follows:
1. The number of modules required for the display screen is: 6.832/0.256=26.6875
Number of modules available 26 or 27, number according to customer requirements
(1) If the length is 26 modules, the display length is: 26*0.256=6.656m
(2) If the length is 27 modules, the display length is: 27*0.256=6.912m
2. The number of modules required for display width is: 5.124/0.128=40.03125
Available 40 or 41 modules, number according to customer requirements
(1) If the width is 40 modules, the display width is: 40*0.128=5.12m
(2) If the width is 41 modules, the display width is: 41*0.128=5.248m
So there are 2 types of display area:
(1) 6.656* = 5.12 = 34.07872 m2
The actual LED display area is calculated, of course, different models of LED modules and the cabinet size is not the same, you can refer to the above method to calculate.